Let me welcome you again to the Vail Summer Project! We are so excited to have you join us as we walk humbly with God this summer. I am a people person at heart, and I find that the excitement of meeting new people often surpasses my attention to details. You may be like me... or not. But either way there are a few things we need to draw your attention to before you arrive in Vail. Attached to this posting are a few files that we need you to read and some forms for you to submit. Please look through it and let us know if you have any questions by adding a comment.
Once again I am so thankful for you responding to God's leading to invest your summer in Vail. We are praying for you and can't wait to meet you.
Christian Rainbolt for the Vail Leadership Team
No comments:
Post a Comment